Leverton Blog

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

My Photo
Name:
Location: IL

Welcome to the Leverton family blog. We are a family of six and hope to utilize this blog to share some of our thoughts and musings. We'll also try to post some pictures of the kids as well as our projects from time to time. I work as a carpenter/woodworker and also serve as an elder in a small Baptist church. Besides obviously enjoying my family and the Christian faith, I also enjoy reading, working with wood, and observing the weather.

Friday, December 22, 2006

December update


We survived the first midwest snowstorm, although the effects of that storm are now memory. A week of mild weather has melted the snow and now things are muddy mess.

Work has slowed down and I have ben spending more time in the shop. Soon I'll post a few pictures of some of our last projects.

The kids have been healthy and continue to work in their schooling. Since the aunts have been complaining about the pictures of bird, I though I'd better shape up and show a couple of the kids!




















Now how did this get here?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, that is too funny! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow! Oh, what time are you expecting us?

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home